Professional Hydraulic Repair Services in Calgary
Over 40 Years of Experience Repairing Hydraulic Components
We pride ourselves on offering customers a flexible one-stop shop for hydraulic repairs. Our skilled technicians are known through Rocky View County and Alberta because they understand everything about hydraulic work, including installing, service, and replacing them properly. We can cover the installation and repair of many common parts such as pistons and cylinders and offer dependable hydraulic servicing for both rigs and machinery. We believe that serving you with the best services can give us the best experience, and to us, that is more valuable than having the most expensive material things. At Deemack, customer satisfaction is not a major priority; it’s the only priority.
Why Choose Deemack for Your Repair Needs?
With our state-of-the-art facilities, in-house capabilities, unparalleled expertise, we provide customers the highest quality hydraulic component repair possible. All while keeping costs down and turnaround times minimal.
- FREE evaluations and quotes for repairs
- State-of-the-art equipment – all units are tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Expertly trained and experienced technicians
- Broadest range of hydraulic testing - including three 400hp test stands for large displacement units and thousands of fixtures
- In-house performance testing capabilities of all brands of components
- Environmentally controlled valve lab is equipped with test stands calibrated with NIST standards
- Service most all component manufacturers
- Can repair cylinders up to 40 feet long and 40 inches in bore
- Equipped with state-of-the-art contamination control
- All repairs backed by an industry leading warranty
How the Repair Process Works
Contact us and we will let you know if your unit is one we can repair
Send in your unit. Clearly marking you are looking for a quote for repair.
We will breakdown and evaluate your unit to determine the problem for FREE
We will contact you to inform you of what we found, give you a quote for repair and a timeframe for completion, or let you know if we cannot repair it
Approve the repair and we begin working on your component.
Hydraulic Repairs and Service
Our mechanics offer a wide variety of services, including:
- Hydraulic supplies, parts and fittings
- Service, repairs, and maintenance on all hydraulic parts
- Hydraulics motors, pistons, gears, winches
- Directional drilling and drilling rig repair
- Service, repairs, and maintenance for large rigs
- Hydraulic cylinders, valve banks, and hydraulic pumps
- Hydraulic hoses and fittings
Whether your business has machinery that needs its hydraulic components replaced or your directional drill needs maintenance, Deemack is ready to give you the best services to meet your needs.
PUMPS & MOTORS
We provide expert hydraulic pump and motor repairs on Vickers®, Bosch®/Rexroth®, Kawasaki®, Oilgear®, Sauer Sundstrand®, Hitachi® Caterpillar®, Uchida®, Linde®, Komatsu®, Eaton®, Denison®, Racine®, & more. Covering from small to very large displacement size units - we can do them all. We also repair gearboxes, final drives, winch motors and other specialty hydraulic pump & motor units.
Our valve departments have the technical expertise and necessary equipment to repair hydraulic valves from manufacturers like Vickers®, Moog®, Schenck Pegasus®, Bosch®/Rexroth®, Oilgear®, Denison®, Atchley®, Atos®, HR Textron®, Hydrolux®, Parker® & more. We also repair main control valves found on mobile equipment from Kawasaki®, Kayaba®, Parker®, Rexroth®, Komatsu®, Commercial®
Our hydraulic cylinder specialists have an average of 20+ years of experience in repairing hydraulic cylinders. We have the ability to work on cylinders up to 40 feet long and 40 inches in bore, and we can repair all types including Chip Dump, Crane, Press, Telescopic, Shear, Excavator, Steering, Marine, Mining, Earthmoving, Tie-rod, Welded, etc. We also repair accumulators, intensifiers and swivels (rotary manifolds).
Remanufactured units come ready to install and can significantly lower downtime and repair costs - no waiting for a rebuild or repair on your current unit. You get back to work faster and with peace of mind knowing our reman units provide unmatched quality and performance
What to Expect?
A Ready-to-install unit
- Every unit/part is quality engineered to deliver OEM level performance
- A unit that is covered by our 18 month warranty - same as new
- Performance and reliability of a new OEM unit at a fraction of the cost
- A product that is put through rigorous quality checks, inspections and testing procedures
REPAIR IS ALWAYS AN ACTION
Whether it’s injection molding, steel mill, saw mill, paper mill, recycling plant, or simulation equipment, we’ve got you covered. If you’re simply looking for a repair on your current unit or your current unit is one we don’t stock or is obsolete, our quality repair services are always an option. We regularly repair components like piston pumps, vane pumps, hydraulic valves, servo & proportional valves, electronic amplifiers, servo motors, and all types of hydraulic cylinders.
Inquire About an Service
Please feel free to contact us by phone or through this e-form to inquire about an inspection or to book a repair.